Celebrate 100 Years of Brownies!
In 2020, Girl Guides of Canada will mark a major milestone – 100 years of Brownies! As one of the oldest branches in Guiding history, Brownies are just as important today as they were when they started. The Brownie program encourages girls to develop their sense of self, build positive relationships and gain confidence by trying new things at a formative time in their development.
Your gift to subsidize girl membership costs can help more girls in Canada access Brownies, giving them skills and friendships that last a life time.
And the need is in high demand. This year alone we saw a 45% increase in requests for girl membership subsidies. Let’s ensure that all girls who want to be part of Guiding – who want to jump into fun activities, make new friends, and discover how to make a difference, all in a safe space designed just for them – have the access they truly deserve.
With your support, we can continue to put girls first. Make a donation today!
Be a catalyst for girl empowerment by donating today!
Girl Guides ensures that girls have a voice and choice in their daily lives, by connecting them to current programs and dynamic experiences, all delivered by an amazing network of inspiring and dedicated volunteers.
By making a donation today, you are telling girls that you believe they can be everything they want to be. Your action supports:
- Girl-driven programming that gives girls the skills and competencies for a successful future
- Program subsidies to ensure girls with financial barriers can access Guiding
- Access to a diverse range of educational opportunities including involvement in their community, scholarships, travel and conferences
- Opportunities to connect with sisters in Guiding locally, nationally and internationally
- Training and development for adult volunteers, which enables women to be informed of the realities of today’s girl and be dynamic catalysts of girl-empowerment
Ways of Giving
Donate online through CanadaHelps.org
Send a cheque to:
Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada
50 Merton St
Toronto, ON, M4S 1A3
Donate by credit card
(American Express, MasterCard & VISA)
by calling: 416-487-5281 x299
Options for giving
- Make a one-time gift
- Become a monthly donor
- Make a gift in memoriam or in honour of someone special in your life
- A special tribute card can be sent to the family or individual
- Pledge a legacy gift in the form of a bequest, a gift of stock or a gift of life insurance
Income tax receipts will automatically be issued for gifts of $10.00 or more.
For additional information on these opportunities and how to make a donation, please contact:
Phone: (416) 487-5281 ext. 218
Email: [email protected]